|Andis Professional Cermanic Hair Clipper with Detachable Blade, Silver (63965)|
|Retail Price: $129.99|
|Amazon Price: $108.12|
This is a lightweight clipper that’s easy to handle, and I don’t get tired after extended cutting sessions.
This Andis clipper has a heavy duty high speed motor that gives me professional results. My boys aren’t balking at getting cuts anymore because there’s never any pinching, and the clipper doesn’t run hot.
The clipper comes with CeramicEdge blades and is versatile with the types of blades it can use. It also works with Andis UltraEdge blades.
This clipper comes with a cord but also with the option of going cordless. I use it both ways because I prefer cordless when I’m cutting my own hair, but when I need more power for extended sessions, I can switch back to the cord.
This is an extremely quiet clipper, which is another reason I think my boys don’t mind their haircuts as they did before.
- It’s quiet. It’s nice to use quiet clippers because some models I’ve used in the past could be really noisy. When I cut hair, I trim my own hair and my boys’ hair at the same time. So extended cutting sessions are more pleasant, thanks to the quiet.
- It has a powerful rotary motor. This is the kind of motor you want to get for clippers, not the magnetic type that isn’t dependable for giving even cuts.
- It converts to cordless. I like the freedom of cordless, and I did convert my clippers. I’m glad for the option to go cordless or switch back to using the cord for more consistent power.
- It’s professional grade and will last. These clippers are made to last. You’ll save more money in the long run by getting these quality clippers than you will by getting cheaper clippers that constantly have to be replaced.
- It’s more expensive than a lot of clippers. It may seem like a big up front cost for some people, but it’s going to be worth it in the long run. When you buy the cheaper clippers, you get less quality and have to replace them a lot more frequently.
- Only one speed. It’s helpful to have two speeds because some hair is fine and some thick, but the speed on this clipper does cut every type of hair well.
Anyone who saves money by cutting their own hair and their children’s hair needs to get the Andis 63965 Ceramic Bgrc Professional Detachable Blade Clipper. In the long run you’re going to save money because this excellent clipper will last a long time, the kids are likely to squirm a lot less, and you’ll get a better cut, too.
Price Alert: At the moment Amazon.com is offering free shipping and a 10% discount for the Andis 63965 Ceramic Bgrc Professional Detachable Blade Clipper. This is a savings of $12.73 off the usual retail price.