|FORFEX by Babyliss PRO FX670 Professional Cord/Cordless Clipper with Titanium/Ceramic Blade Set and Travel Case|
|Retail Price: $299.00|
|Amazon Price: View Sale Price|
I got the FORFEX by Babyliss PRO FX670 Professional Cord/Cordless Clipper (with Titanium/Ceramic Blade Set and Travel Case) because I cut my own hair and my wife uses it to cut our sons’ hair. I chose the FORFEX because it has a “45mm fixed blade with titanium carbon coating and moving ceramic blade.” I like to get the best, and it’s my understanding that titanium is the best, as clippers go.
This is a two-speed clipper. The low speed is 6500 rpm, and the high speed is 8500 rpm.
There’s no need to hassle with different attachments to get the cut you want, the electric on/off switch on this clipper has a 5-position adjustable switch, those being 0.8mm, 1.3mm, 1.8mm, 2.3mm, and 2.8mm. So with a simple adjustment, you can achieve the cut you want.
There’s an LED light that shows charging time. In 70 minutes, you get 90 minutes of powerful cutting time.
The clipper comes with an illuminating charging stand, lubricating oil, cleaning brush and storage/travel bag.
I get a lot of use out of the travel bag because I do travel with my job and like to bring the clippers if my hair is starting to look a little shaggy.
The reason for the cost of this clipper, which is fairly high, is the technology behind it. It combines the titanium/carbon comb and the ceramic cutter to reduce friction. The result is a powerful motor that gives you the freedom to cut thick hair without stalling out. It also has minimal vibration.
- This clipper has less vibration than any clipper I’ve ever used. It’s a lot less fatiguing to use a clipper that doesn’t vibrate. I love this clipper for that reason alone.
- Gives an excellent cut. I’m very happy with the quality of cuts I get with this clipper.
- It’s a powerful battery-operated clipper. I wouldn’t want to get just any battery-operated clipper because it’s important to have plenty of power for clipping hair. This clipper definitely has plenty of power and holds it for 90 minutes. A recharge is only about 70 minutes.
- The clipper comes with a nice traveling case. The case comes in handy for me because I do some traveling and sometimes pack the clipper in case my hair starts looking unruly while I’m away.
- This is one of the more expensive clippers. I did quite a bit of shopping around, and these clippers are on the high end for pricing. If cost is a problem, you’ll probably have to go with a less expensive model.
- Keep it only until the charge runs out. For the investment, I’d prefer to have an alternative source of power because this clipper works so well, I believe it could last beyond the life of the rechargeable batteries.
I strongly recommend the FORFEX by Babyliss PRO FX670 Professional Cord/Cordless Clipper with Titanium/Ceramic Blade Set and Travel Case. If you’re cutting even just three people’s hair, you’re going to pay for it within a few months, and you’ll have a high quality clipper that will last a long while. If you like to get the best, this is the clipper for you.
Price Alert: Currently Amazon.com is offering free shipping and a generous 51% discount for the FORFEX by Babyliss PRO FX670 Professional Cord/Cordless Clipper. This is a massive savings of $153.76 from the usual retail price so be sure to take advantage of this offer.