|Retail Price: Varies based on product options|
|Amazon Price: View Sale Price|
The clipper has a Dura-Chrome finish, and I like the feel of the comfort grip.
This is a multi-cut clipper, which means that it has taper control that you can adjust to the length you want to cut.
Included with the set is a battery-operated S-Trimmer with a contoured shape that makes it easy to handle and is good for touchups. The trimmer uses two AA batteries. It works and comes in very handy, but it can pull a bit, which is uncomfortable.
Here’s what comes in the box: the multi-cut clipper, battery-operated S-trimmer, 12 guide combs, a barber comb, a styling/flattop comb, scissors, a cape, blade oil, cleaning brush, two hair clips, blade guard for clipper and trimmer, mirror, spray bottle, zippered storage case, and instructions/styling guide.
I don’t use it for this purpose, but it’s useful for athletes who need to trim their body hair, such as swimmers and professional cyclists. I am a cyclist, but I have no plans of going pro. If I change my mind, I’ve got the clipper for it.
The blades on this trimmer are self-sharpening, high-carbon steel blades. They are supposed to stay sharper longer, and so far, I can say they’re still nice and sharp. The way you can tell if they’re still sharp enough is whether you still get an accurate, precision cut.
- It comes with 12 guide combs. The chances are you’ll have the combs you need because there are 12 guide combs to choose from.
- It’s powerful. This clipper has all the power needed to do a great job.
- It comes with styling instructions. I cut my own hair and my son’s hair. He’s pickier than me about having a current style, and I’m able to achieve the look he wants, thanks to styling instructions that come with the clipper.
- This clipper comes with a five-year warranty. With a five-year warranty, you can’t go wrong buying this clipper, even if you pay full price for it.
- It doesn’t come with much oil. There’s a very small quantity of oil that comes with the clipper so you have to get some more oil before very long, if you use it a lot.
- The trimmer pulls a bit. This clipper comes with a battery-operated trimmer. The trimmer works, but it pulls a bit if the batteries aren’t very fresh, which is uncomfortable.
I recommend getting the Wahl 79524-1001 Deluxe Chrome Pro with Multi-Cut Clipper & Trimmer, 27 Pieces if you’re getting a clipper to save on going to the barber. This one is a terrific price and gets the job done well. It also has a generous amount of accessories as well as helpful instructions. With the five-year warranty, you can’t go wrong.
Price Alert: Right now Amazon.com is offering free shipping for the Wahl 79524-1001 27Pc. Deluxe ChromePro with Multi-Cut Clipper & Trimmer.